- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Packed of Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Erythritol (or preferred granulated sweetener)
- 1 Egg
- 6 TB Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 Tsp Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Allspice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours and baking powder together and whisk.
- Add the pumpkin, grated (and squeezed!) zucchini, egg, milk, sweetener, vanilla, and spices.
- Mix everything together until a uniform, thick, wet batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×4 standard loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake the loaf in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove the loaf from the oven, let it cool slightly, before turning the loaf out and allowing it to completely cool on a wire rack before storing.
- Cut into slices to have ready for breakfast or a snack.
Add a banana to the batter to cut down on the sugar.
Add walnuts or pecans.
Add dark chocolate chips.
Add pineapple bits.