How to Make Healthy and Delicious Gluten Free Pancakes
Use these Gluten Free Pancake Ingredients:
- 1 cup GF oatmeal
- 1/2 cup almond flour (can substitute for any GF flour)
- 1/2 cup water or nondairy milk (almond, cashew, coconut, etc)
- 1/2 T coconut oil or Ghee, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 scoop GBXprotein
Get Creative by With Optional Add-ins to Your Batter
Try fresh berries, shredded coconut, chia seeds, or hemp seeds.
How to Cook The Pancakes
- In a bowl add oatmeal, almond flour and heated nondairy milk or water. Consistency should be thick like oatmeal. Add more warm liquid if too thick.
- Add the coconut oil and eggs and mix well.
- Add in the GBX protein powder until blended.
- Heat a frying pan or pancake grill with some Ghee or coconut oil.
- Pour batter onto hot grill or pan. Turn once browned.
Finish Pancakes with Fruit Puree Topping Ingredients:
- Frozen berries defrosted and warmed
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T natural honey or maple syrup (optional)
Follow these Directions to Prepare the Topping
- Heat berries and add coconut oil.
- Blend mixture.
- May add natural honey or maple syrup for added sweetness.
- Pour over pancakes.
- Top with fresh berries or bananas.