Summer Time Bird Feeder Activity
A fun and easy activity for kids and parents to do together. Get closer to nature. After you craft your own bird feeder, sit back and watch the birds enjoy.
- Peanut Butter or any other nut butter
- Craft/Popsicle sticks (plastic spatula can be used as well)
- Bird seed
- Toilet paper rolls
- Twine or string
- Using a popsicle stick, cover outside of toilet paper roll with peanut butter.
- Roll the peanut butter covered toilet paper roll in the bird seed until covered.
- Place twine or string through the tube and tie the ends together.
- Find a place to hang outside near a window for viewing.