1 large head of cauliflower or 6 cups cauliflower rice
1/2 cup Amino Braggs, Coconut Aminos or Gluten Free Tamari or Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoon honey (preferably Organic and raw)
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Pinch of red pepper flakes
2 Tablespoon2 coconut oil
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1 bunch organic green onion cut up
1cup Vidalia onion, chopped and sautéed
3 garlic cloves minced
1 cup frozen peas or edamame beans, (thawed)
1 cup organic shredded carrots
4 Organic, pastured or free range eggs, beaten
1 1/2 pounds wild shrimp or organic chicken
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Amino Braggs, honey, ginger and pepper flakes, set aside.
- Heat up a large skillet or wok. Heat up 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add peas and carrots and cook through.
- Move veggies to the side, and add in beaten eggs and cook until cooked through. Remove from pan and add to bowl with Amino brags mixture.
- Add another tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add chicken or shrimp and cook thoroughly.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and and stir until tender with an al dente texture. Add veggies an egg back in the pan. Mix well.
- Sprinkle green onions and toasted sesame seeds on top. Cover and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Can substitute broccoli florets for peas or use in addition
Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes
If your child is picky can include Jasmine or brown rice